Monday, February 4, 2013

Daily Adventures

People who think being a follower of Christ and surrendering your life to the will of God is boring, have obviously not truly surrendered. Being a follower of Christ will keep you on your toes in every area of your life. There is daily sanctification and growth, and with growth come growing pains. I am grateful for a God who not only rules and reigns but loves us and desires genuine relationship with his bride. Some of the areas that God has been stretching me in are ones very dear to my heart and areas that I continually need to surrender, sometimes on a daily basis. If i am to trust God with my eternity, why am I struggling to immediately trust Him with my today, tomorrow, future? Am I seeking independence from God by not trusting Him to provide for me? Do I really believe He is more than enough? Can I say I desire to seek Him with my whole heart? Thankful for a gracious and loving God that wants better things for me than I could ever imagine. Praying for wisdom and direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment